The reason I have be a bit slow updating my blog recently is because I have been working hard on creating the promotional work for Criccieth 2 Pathfinder Camp. If you have been reading about my Guatemalan adventures, the volunteer work I do for this camp is one of the reasons I was chosen to take part in Gap Community Corps 2011.
If you want to know what goes on at Criccieth 2 or are interested in being part of it, as a young person aged 11-15 or as an adult leader check out the video I put together.
- Flash Goes to Ross and Briony's Wedding
- Flash goes to Guatemala Part 7 – Awakening and Blessed.
- Flash Goes To Guatemala, Part 1 - a crazy few days
- Flash Goes to Guatemala Part 3 - I've been working on the railroad.
- Flash goes to Guatemala Part 4 – New friends like bookends
- Flash goes to Guatemala Part 5 – Beef Beef and Alters
- Flash Goes To Guatemala, Part 2 - this sort of thing only happens to Steve Martin
- Flash Goes to Guatemala Part 6 – Breezeblock, Salsa and Tears
- Flash is going to Criccieth 2012
- Tales From Flash - I Showed That Lettuce Who Was Boss.